How We Work With You To Create a Custom Flash Drive
We are great advocates of making the process simple. If you scroll through the 5 step slider above you will get the high points of the process. However, if you want to read more detailed info here goes. Download the ‘How To’ Flyer
2) As soon as we have the information we can quote. (Minimum order on custom is 250 units, In Stock 200 units). At this time we can also make you a FREE SPEC DESIGN. A Free Spec Design is a CAD (Computer assisted drawing) that gives you a simple, detailed look at what your Custom USB Drive will look like. Below is a typical CAD Free Design Spec. REQUEST A FREE SPEC DESIGN HERE
3) Art, images and logo’s. We can and do work off of rough sketches but to be honest, to get the best possible and quickest results send us proper art. The logo in AI (Adobe Illustrator) EPS or PDF. Send a good hi res picture of the product from a couple of angles. All of this helps.
4) Here is an example of what we can do. Client sent a picture of their mascot with a couple of changes and suggestions. Here is what they sent on the left, asking him to be made “chubbier”. On the right is what we sent back. How cool is that!5) You then have time to look this over, send it to a client or the committee and decide what you like, if you want to move forward and what, if any, changes you want to make. If you want to make changes simply send us back notes or suggestions. We then make any changes and adjustments to the design sending you back another version of the CAD until we have it perfect.
6) Once you decide that you are ready to go forward you send us a PO or email us the order. We then connect you with our production manager who takes care of all things to do with your order. Her name is Cathy and she is the best at this. She works evenings so she is insync with our factory in China. This means answers and changes are done in real time. From the time we get your order confirmation and payment the average delivery time is 3 weeks.
7) During the production time Cathy keeps you up to date and in the loop.
8) Once the design is ready to ship we connect to insure all details are still in place, ship to etc and send you a tracking number.
9) The package arrives and everyone get “chills of excitement”. Yeah!